Parker Duofold 'The Craft of Travelling' Limited Edition Fountain Pen
Celebrating 130 Years of innovation and outstanding craftsmanship, the Parker Duofold 2018 Limited Edition is a homage to founder George S. Parker and the adventures he went on when pursuing his passion to discover the world. The aptly-named 'The Craft of Travelling' is the perfect way to celebrate all things travel as no detail has been missed in the creation of the pen. From the 18-kt gold nib that bears the image of a compass to the lasered map design body of the pen, this unique writing instrument is the perfect reflection of George S. Parker's pioneering vision to travel.
Using luxurious materials such as gold, brass and semi-precious stone Lapis Lazuli, Parker have designed a pen that is worthy of a place in any pen collection, whether you love to collect Parker Pens, Fountain Pens or you just have wanderlust flowing through your veins.
For such a stunning Parker Duofold, we need a box that will house the pen as well as embrace the theme of The Craft of Travelling, and this presentation box certainly doesn't disappoint. Inspired by the look of a vintage suitcase, this royal blue case is complemented by silver and PU accents, including a luggage tag that bears the signature initials of George S. Parker. The interior of the box holds a dedicated ink bottle, pen holder and the lid shows a map of the places visited by Parker on his worldly travels.
- Limited to only 1300 pieces, this Parker Duofold limited edition fountain pen is certainly one not to miss!
- Materials: Brass Body, 18-karat solid gold nib, Gold-plated details
- Nib:18kt solid gold bi-colour featuring an etched compass design
- Filling System: Cartridge or converter
- Cap bears a semi-precious Lapis Lazuli stone and the phrase 'Parker 130 Years Around The World' engraved around it.
- Limited to 1300 pieces
- Presented in a luxury gift box inspired by vintage-style luggage
- Comprises of 22 components, manually assembled in Nantes, France
- Complete with certificate of authenticity with the limited edition number and warranty booklet
- Your Parker writing instrument is guaranteed for two years from the date of original purchase against defects in materials or workmanship. If found to be defective within the warranty period, your Parker product will be repaired or replaced free of charge by the Parker Pen Company
- Closed Length: 13.8cm, Posted Length 17.5cm, Barrel Diameter 1.25cm